Thursday, May 3, 2012

Vita nuova a Cottanello

Adios Finca loca El Morisco (http://lafincaloca.blogspot.com)! Adios Benajarafe!
Benvenuti a Cottanello!
Last Sunday Tiger and I finally went on a plane to ROMA!
Phew, I think I have a jet lag....

From Rome we went straight into the green heart of Italy: Cottanello, a small village at the border of Umbria and Latio.
 Not only in sunny Spain: FIGS!! Yum :)
 But what about Tiger? Will he like it?

Where are my friends of the Finca now? All the rabbits I could hunt? And I don't speak the language here...
 And when can I finally get out again??? The sun is shining!!!
 But in the end he got along quite well, also because of Feliway (cat pheromones spray), and because of his loved Teddy of course.  And soon we could let him go out a bit. Our lovely neighbour Liliane (who gets 80 in November!) has a cute white cat named Ciccio so maybe he will find a new friend soon.

Everything so green here...
In the meantime I have been around quite a bit, met LOTS of people and could talk a little italiano.
Our drinking water we get from a well where the liter is 5 Cents. The best water and a meeting place for the people here around. LO-VE-LI :)



 So far: we fell in love with Sabina and its people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment